Monday, December 12, 2011

There's a video dropping.. can someone say sneak peeks?




So there is going to be an AWESOME video dropping in a matter of minutes.. This blog is definitely not one about music.. however, this is a video that I am featured in and the song is pretty awesome and the artist is also one of my friends..
The song is "Wildfire" by Jay Complex .. which is a remix to Childish Gambino's "Bonfire".. trust me..  I know you'll love the song... especially if you're a hip-hop head like I am.

Since the video has not dropped as yet... I'll share with you the trailer...




Also, one of the the oh-so-awesome guys that shot the video (Schin Nyugen) put together a little something for me and Fanchon Dawkins(actress) from the shoot. The music in this video that follows is from the Killers and it is called "Enterlude".. I thought it was pretty epic.. and I love watching myself on film lol...enjoy!


video


Comment below and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment