Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wildfire by Jay Complex

So like i said last night (in my previous post) Innie Minnie Miney Moi is not a music blog. However, one of my best friends has just dropped a music video and I think it's pretty dope. Well maybe it's the fact that I'm in the video, lol. No, the video is really good. So is the actual song. And like I said before, incase you missed the blog with all the extra goodies here, he goes by the name Jay Complex and the song is called Wildfire (which is a remix to Bonfire by Childish Gambino).

The video was shot by Farreno F & Schin Nguyen (the genius) and it features Jay Complex (of course), his fellow B.A.S.S members, the actress Fanchon Dawkins, and myself, MineyB.

We kept it simple and sexy in all black and lots of fireplay.. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.

Check the video out right here:


What do you guys think about the video?


For more information on Jay Complex you can visit:
www.jaycomplex.com 

Or you can follow him @jaycomplex



No comments:

Post a Comment