Thursday, June 7, 2012

House Cleaning... Guess who's a Graduate!




So I'm back to the blog, and posts will be a whole lot more often from now on. One reason why in particular is because I am officially a graduate of The College of The Bahamas with a BBA in Marketing. I'm so excited for this new chapter in my life and just so glad to be done with that program, I cannot wait to be able to study in the US for my master's degree and to be able to find internships in major fashion and entertainment cities like New York and LA. The thought of it makes me want to explode a bit on the inside. My dream is to do Fashion & Entertainment Marketing and PR. So I feel great that one aspect of my education is complete but I know that the journey has just begun. So besides the Fashion and Beauty posts, I will also be sharing a bit more of myself on the blog because I know I'm not alone as it relates to this career journey. So stay tuned.

              

Congratulations to all of the graduates of the class of 2012 everywhere and at every level. Did you graduate this year? How does it make you feel to know that you are finally done with one stage of your education journey? Comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Girlie! I was a Marketing major too... but COB discouraged me soo much and the working world consumed me, but You've inspired me to get back on it!

    Become a member of my blog... let's keep the inspiration flowing.

    ReplyDelete