Friday, June 15, 2012

The J's Have it.. Jazmine loves Jeni

I bet you're wondering what in the world this title means. Well yesterday as I was browsing on ShoeDazzle, I checked the new arrivals and found a pair of shoes that I instantly fell in love with, the Jeni. Well the thing about Jeni, the shoe has a significant amount of white in the shoe (and currently I hate white shoes, except for these Louboutins that I saw the other day that is tempting me to convert.) but it did not phase me at all!


Well I'd say that Jeni stole my heart with her grown up, sexy candy striper look. The shoes is so versatile it can be worn with jeans and a cute cropped shirt, it could be more dressed up with a navy blazer, and it could also be the perfect accessory in you colorblock madness.

Ladies, I think the J's have it. 

All ShoeDazzle shoes retail at 39.95 and they give you a 20 percent off your first purchase. Join ShoeDazzle.com today by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment