Friday, August 10, 2012

Short Bit: Dangerously Dramatic Eyes

So I was scanning through Facebook early one morning while [pretending to] get ready for work and I stumbled across this look on Go Jane's FB page. I was so captivated by this photo.. I loved everything about it. From the perfect arch of her brows to the lash definition on the top and bottom.
I think this weekend when I decide to step out.. I'll have to do a similar look. Only problem I have is that I'll need some glitter.
Well it's Friday...we'll see what I can get into..
I'll be sure to post the look later and list all the products that I used. =)


P.S. I may just be using the colors of the Bahamian flag... as we celebrate our win in the Men's 4x400m Relay at the 2012 London Olympics this afternoon.

Bahamian Pride =)

No comments:

Post a Comment