Sunday, September 9, 2012

Keeping up with Kim Kardashian's Wardrobe

I have not yet explained my love for the Kardashian/Jenner family. I'm totally obsessed with those silly and impeccably stylish family members. Part one of KUWTK season finale airs at 9 tonight and in my excitement I started to think about what has been happening to Kim's style lately. When she isn't professionally styled for a photoshoot, lately she's been looking...boring. Gorgeous, but not the sultry Kim we have come to know. The video below explains how her boyfriend Kanye has recently been styling her.

Watch "Kanye West Helps Style Kim Kardashian" on YouTube

It's not all bad... but it certainly is different.
(Sidenote: watching her make that ramen made me laugh...I don't know why)

What do you think about Kim's style evolution?


1 comment:


  1. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please follow back on GFC friends if you can. Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
    http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-3.html Thanks again
    Lenetta

    ReplyDelete