Tuesday, September 11, 2012

We all love a little drama [CONTEST]

 

 


you are anything like me, you aren't blessed with the thickest, longest lashes and mascara and falsies. I just love the drama and mystery that a full lash gives my look.
So if you ARE indeed like me, then you know what it is to try a dIfferent mascara every month. This one lengthens, that one boosts volume, and the other one just just plain..... messy.
So I think my search for an affordable mascara that addresses my lash dilemma has come to a climatic end.

 <-- I don't know if you can tell the difference with this photo.

 I'm pretty sure you see the difference here though. Excuse my brows, we're overdue.

Super Drama has a uniquely designed fan brush that makes every lash fuller and longer. I thought that fact really put it over the edge. Well, what really gets it off that cliff is the fact that there is absolutely NO clumping! (Clumped lashes:You've been there. Dont act like you haven't)
I decided that I love this mascara SO much that I have to share the wealth. One lucky reader will win 2 Super Drama mascaras. You can keep both for yourself or you can give one to a friend. It's your choice!
Contest Rules
1. You must live in Nassau, Bahamas. (Sorry to my international followers and readers. At the moment I cannot ship outside of the Bahamas.)
2. You must become a follower of the blog.
(On the right hand side of the blog there will be a widget that shows the members [followers] of the blog)
3. Once you have become a member, leave the comment "I can't get enough drama".
Additional entries can be made by sharing this blog post on social networks (ie. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.) For each network you get 1 additional entry. You will have to make note of this in the comment bar below.

The contest will run until Sunday, September 16 at 8:00 pm

Super Drama, and other wonderful products from Avon & Mark, can be purchased online by local and international customers by following this link ----> http://youravon.com/jmcphee
 

6 comments: